The Farm Share Program we created in 2014 will remain the same. Based on feedback, this model is serving our members well, and we love it too! With the large selection of vegetables to choose from customers love it too!
We like our organic vegetables to be accesible for everyone. We will be collecting donations from members to help subsidize shares for households whom couldn't afford the share otherwise.
Donations can be made at time of registration.
HOW A FARM SHARE WORKS
Your prepaid "Farm Share" gets you weekly access to a fully customized basket of local organic seasonal produce. Each week (via email) you will receive an order form, with all our offerings throughout the season , in addition to a newsletter with happenings on the farm, nutrional information, and seasonal reciepes.
You are not obligated to order each week. Your Farm Share is a credit to use throughout the 2019 season. Skip weeks that you’re away. Buy extra on weeks you’re having company or to store for winter.
HOW A "Farmer's Choice" CSA SHARE WORKS
These baskets will be selected by your farmer each week and will be filled with a wonderful supply of staples and some cool surprises. You will also be able to miss two weeks during the season for vacation and defer them to later in the season.
We offer 3 pick-up locations:
Wednesdays 4-6pm, Our Farm Organics, 284 Cty Rd 34, Ruthven ON N0P2G0*
Wednesdays 4-6pm, Dressed by an Olive, 366 Manning Rd, Tecunseh ON N8N4W5*
Thursdays 4-6pm, Robbies Gourment Sausage, 1512 Wyandotte St E, Windsor ON N9A3L2*
Bring Your Own Bag/Box to Carry Produce Home
1. You can purchase a Farm Share for $300 or more, depending on your budget and needs. We recommend $300 for 1-2 people and $500 for 3-4 people or a couple with a big veggie appetite. This works out to be approximately $15-$25 of produce each week.
2. Our "Farmer's Choice" CSA Share will be the best bang for you buck at only $275 dollars for a 17 week season. Each basket will contain approximately $18 worth of produce each week. Our
traditonal share is the best bang for you buck.
If you are unable to pay for your share in full up front, please contact Lesley about payment or payment arrangements
Payment must be received for your Farm Share to be reserved and can be made by email transfer, cheque or cash. Payment is due April 15th
- email transfer, to OurFarmOrganics@hotmail.com
- cheque, payable to Lesley Labbe, 284 Cty Rd 34 Ruthven ON N0P2G0
- cash, call Lesley Labbe at 519-839-6045 to arrange
If committing to a Farm Share is not for you, we offer a Pick List option. We mail out a weekly list of produce available and you can order week-to-week. However, membership has its benefits! Farm Share Members’ orders get filled first and members also get access to limited quantity items (like strawberries and asparagus). Email us at OurFarmOrganics@hotmail.com with Pick List in the subject line and you’ll be added to the 2019 Pick List.
Notes and Announcements
Ready to sign-up?!
Click this link for our 2019 Farm Share Member form: Sign-up Now
The Benefits of a Farm Share for you
1. There is no value lost for any missed weeks and no need to make arrangements for holidays. You use your Farm Share, when you choose, throughout the season. The food will be fresh and ready when you are.
2. You can purchase the quantities you want, when you want them. Having a party, dining alone, doing some canning or winter storing? Take home the right amount each week, pending availability, of course.
3. You pick the foods you like and don't get stuck with foods you don't want. This reduces waste of produce and your money.
The Benefits of a Farm Share for us
1. Your paid Farm Share provides funds at a time when our costs are highest and we have little income.
2. Your commitment gives us the support to grow an abundance of organic produce while providing you with more flexibility and security for your food purchasing dollars.
We’re looking forward to GROWING for you again this season.
To register for a Farm Share contact Lesley Labbe at:
Facebook: Our Farm Organics: Cooperative and Family learning centre