HOW A FARM SHARE WORKS
Your prepaid "Farm Share" gets you weekly access to a fully customized basket of local organic seasonal produce. Each week (via email) you will receive an order form, with all our offerings throughout the season , in addition to a newsletter with happenings on the farm, nutritional information, and seasonal recipes.
You are not obligated to order each week. Your Farm Share is a credit to use throughout the 2021 season. Skip weeks that you’re away. Order extra on weeks you’re having company or to store for winter.
HOW A "Farmer's Choice" CSA SHARE WORKS
These baskets will be selected by your farmer each week and will be filled with a wonderful supply of staples and some cool surprises. You will also be able to miss two weeks during the season for vacation and defer them to later in the season.
We offer 3 pick-up locations
Wednesdays 4-6pm (Ruthven) Our Farm Organics, 284 Cty Rd 34, Ruthven ON*
Wednesdays 4-6pm, (Tecumseh) Dressed by an Olive, 366 Manning Rd, Tecumseh ON*
Thursdays 4-6pm, (Walkerville) Chapter Two Brewery Company, 2345 Edna Street, Windsor ON *
Bring Your Own Bag/Box to Carry Produce Home
1. You can purchase a Farm Share for $300 or more, depending on your budget and needs. We recommend $300 for 1-2 people and $500 for 3-4 people or a couple with a big veggie appetite. This works out to be approximately $15-$25 of produce each week.
2. Our "Farmer's Choice" CSA Share will be the best bang for you buck at only $300 dollars for a 17 week season. Each basket will contain approximately $18 to $20 worth of produce each week.
If you are unable to pay for your share in full up front, please contact Lesley about payment or payment arrangements
Payment must be received for your Farm Share to be reserved
Payment is due March 31st
This year we will be using a program called Farmigo to help manage the finicial interations and ordering between our customers and our farm. With it, Our Farm Organics members will have online access to their own accounts.
- email money transfer, to OurFarmOrganics@hotmail.com
- cheque, payable to Lesley Labbe, 284 Cty Rd 34 Ruthven ON N0P2G0
- cash payments, call Lesley Labbe at 519-329-0642 to arrange
The Benefits of a Farm Share for you
1. There is no value lost for any missed weeks and no need to make arrangements for holidays. You use your Farm Share, when you choose, throughout the season. The food will be fresh and ready when you are.
2. You can purchase the quantities you want, when you want them. Having a party, dining alone, doing some canning or winter storing? Take home the right amount each week, pending availability, of course.
3. You pick the foods you like and don't get stuck with foods you don't want. This reduces waste of produce and your money.
The Benefits of a Farm Share for us
1. Your paid Farm Share provides funds at a time when our costs are highest and we have little income.
2. Your commitment gives us the support to grow an abundance of organic produce while providing you with more flexibility and security for your food purchasing dollars.
We’re looking forward to GROWING for you this season.
To additional questions contact Lesley Labbe at:
Facebook: Our Farm Organics: Cooperative and Family learning centre